scoot in close and there will be room for everyone.

My name is Inga and I'm an artist, among other things. I have an Etsy shop, Sunny Plum, that specializes in things that are sewn.

I love perusing art and crafts, finding out how people make things, and making myself nuts adding items to my ever expanding wish list. So that's what this blog is mostly dedicated to. Enjoy!



Monday, November 29, 2010

This is How I Roll

The ingredients for a relaxing evening in front of the zombie box.

There comes a time when curling up on the couch with some handstitching at the end of the night is just the right thing.

I often feel guilty just sitting and vegging out because it isn't productive.  But it's OK to prioritize down time.  If my brain needs just a little bit more stimulation then keeping a pad and pen for doodling or a little bit of light sewing next to me does the trick.

So cheers everyone, I'm turning the sound down on the baby monitor and cracking open a Blue Moon while I sew some fur onto some ears and watch Law & Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment