scoot in close and there will be room for everyone.

My name is Inga and I'm an artist, among other things. I have an Etsy shop, Sunny Plum, that specializes in things that are sewn.

I love perusing art and crafts, finding out how people make things, and making myself nuts adding items to my ever expanding wish list. So that's what this blog is mostly dedicated to. Enjoy!



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bathe Me In Teal

Today it's time for my weekly bath.  Heheh, color bath that is.  Otherwise nobody would get within 20 feet of me.  This thread celebrates the vibrant, stimulating, thought provoking colors that make our lives... well, more colorful.  It is a variation of TheItsyBitsySpider's Color My Monday.  This week I chose TEAL!
Actually, how ironic is it that this first item I could actually bathe myself in.  This soap is by goodegear and looks so scrumptious that I almost want to eat it.
What a lovely hair clip made by Nomsa.  I'm getting ready to go to the beach next week and imagine myself wearing this clip and a gauzy white robe that blows in the ocean air as I stroll along with Mark and Rowan.
I love this print by printmakerjenn!  Such happy little dandelions they are.  This little print is going directly onto my wish list too.
Finally, I am always looking for a pretty pair of bead earrings.  This pair made with Venetian beads by blackdogwhitedog make the list.  They are absolutely spectacular and shiny! Yep I totally want these also.

That wraps up my teal bath.  I feel totally rejuvenated and ready to take on the day.  If you have any great photos that celebrate teal, send them to me!  I'll add them to the post.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including my hair clip among these great teal finds! I bet that soap smells divine!!

    ReplyDelete