scoot in close and there will be room for everyone.

My name is Inga and I'm an artist, among other things. I have an Etsy shop, Sunny Plum, that specializes in things that are sewn.

I love perusing art and crafts, finding out how people make things, and making myself nuts adding items to my ever expanding wish list. So that's what this blog is mostly dedicated to. Enjoy!



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Drool Pool

Hang on let me get a hanky and dab the corners of my mouth... *dab dab dab*.  Mmkay, for this week's installment of the drool pool aka things I sure wish I knew how to make, I've chosen to go with a furniture theme.

This first piece is stunning!  It is a table made by michaelarras that SO wants to be in my living room except that it would shame everything else in my house.  My silly Target endtables would go running into the street in front of a truck.  How fascinating are all of the circles together in table form?  Very fascinating.
What would I do for a room with this great curvy window....  Not only are the benches great but the room calls to you to just sit down for a minute with a cool fruity drink and a book.  It is by jeremiahcollection.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment