scoot in close and there will be room for everyone.

My name is Inga and I'm an artist, among other things. I have an Etsy shop, Sunny Plum, that specializes in things that are sewn.

I love perusing art and crafts, finding out how people make things, and making myself nuts adding items to my ever expanding wish list. So that's what this blog is mostly dedicated to. Enjoy!



Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Frizzleday

Props to all the single parents out there.  My husband has been away for only four days and already I feel like I'm going to crumple up in a corner and just start babbling incoherently.  It's not the childcare at all, it's the ten thousand other activities that I'm trying to do in addition, goals and deadlines to make, etc.  Sometimes I wish I was satisfied with a more simple life with less extracurricular fun.  Alas I am not, so on top of working at the vet and caring for a 5 month old I've added riding my horse, teaching riding and coaching a high school team, keeping up with 2 online businesses, and what... cleaning my house?  That's too much but I'm unwilling to give any of those thing up.  Stubborn and overcommitted like my mom.

I'm excited to be working on a few pieces to submit for the winter issue of Stuffed.  I'm also excited to get to work on a few awesome new plush designs.  Stay posted for some unveilings.  Off to go eat my spinach and drink some super vitamin juice or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment